Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default New DVD on pen-turning

If anyone is interested, I have just bought out a dvd on pen turning
which includes the making of 6 pens - using boiled linseed oil and
superglue as a finish - making a threaded hole in wood to accept the
brass domes of the Designer pen kit. Running time is 5 hours

Details are at www.pens-pens.com

Regards

Paul

Details are at www.pens-pens.com

Regards

Paul

Don't need the pen DVD, but I did want to tell you that you have a very
nice looking website. And everything I clicked on worked!

Nice job!

Robert

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Thanks Robert - I appreciate the feedback

Kindest regards

Paul

On 19 Dec 2006 10:14:19 -0800, wrote:

Paul Loseby wrote:
If anyone is interested, I have just bought out a dvd on pen turning
which includes the making of 6 pens - using boiled linseed oil and
superglue as a finish - making a threaded hole in wood to accept the
brass domes of the Designer pen kit. Running time is 5 hours

Details are at
www.pens-pens.com

Pen Turning Mark Russell Woodturning 9 April 19th 06 12:31 PM
pen turning Big John Woodturning 2 October 9th 05 03:55 AM
FS: Pen turning stuff Jim Bailey Woodworking 1 September 24th 05 10:33 AM
Pen Turning? harryc Woodturning 4 March 13th 05 07:44 PM
Pen Turning Tools Ken Jarvie Woodturning 1 January 20th 05 01:20 PM