Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Bowl Turning DVDs For Sale

Howdy everyone

It has been a while since I have posted, but I just wanted to remind you all
that I still have some DVDs left (even some VHS tapes too!) of both of my
videos, Turned Bowls Made Easy, and Beyond the Basic Bowl. If you are
looking for something to watch on TV that is wood related, and don't have
one or both, we would be glad to help you with that. In fact, if you buy
both at the same time, we give you a 10% discount. We ship anywhere in the
world, even Antarctica, where at least one person has my first DVD! You can
see the details at www.wonderfulwood.com

Thanks for taking a look!

--
Bill