DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   wep page (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/175303-wep-page.html)

Darrell Feltmate September 8th 06 02:35 PM

wep page

Hi all
I have started a new page at the web site, work in progress. Too often I
start a piece and have no time to finish it so it remains on the lathe unitl
I do. This one is a hoot; far more air than wood. You can chase the page
under "what's new" or "work in progress" or just go to
http://aroundthewoods.com/bigwing01.html

I have also finished the photos and videos for the sharpening page and I
hope to get it rewritten soon.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

mac davis September 8th 06 03:42 PM

wep page

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 13:35:44 GMT, "Darrell Feltmate"
wrote:

Hi all
I have started a new page at the web site, work in progress. Too often I
start a piece and have no time to finish it so it remains on the lathe unitl
I do. This one is a hoot; far more air than wood. You can chase the page
under "what's new" or "work in progress" or just go to
http://aroundthewoods.com/bigwing01.html

I have also finished the photos and videos for the sharpening page and I
hope to get it rewritten soon.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

Nice wing, Darrell...
Lucky for me I just got a new wep browser to look at it in! *g*

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

William Noble September 9th 06 04:39 AM

wep page

great minds think alike - I turned a walnut log, about 12 inches in
diameter, about 26 inches long the same way - I make two things out of such
wood - "sushi platter" shapes, and bowls with wings - I think this time it's
"bowl with wing" --- and worm holes...

Darrell Feltmate September 9th 06 11:44 AM

wep page

Bill
You must be a brilliant man :-)
______