Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default New England Wood Sources

Might be driving up to the New England area later this year. Looking for
recommendations on good places to pick up some of the local hardwoods
(walnut, cherry, maple.....) for turning. I'd be interested in green wood
up to 16" in diameter as well as dried boards for segmented turnings. Going
to be mostly in the MA, VT, NH area, but would be willing to drive farther
for some nice wood. Any tips on good wood sources would be greatly
appreciated.

MH