Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Joe Fleming

Default Lyn Mangiameli - any news?

All,

I was wondering if anyone has a recent update about Lyn Mangiameli. He
hasn't actively participated in any board for more than a year.

Joe Fleming - San Diego

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

You know Joe, this same question was posted over at WoodCentral
sometime back. I had heard that he was out of danger, back amongst the
living, but weak. This is certainly second, probably third hand.

But if I recall correctly, although it has been some months ago he
intended to participate (probably at WoodCentral) off and on when he
could.

But since then I have heard nothing in the wires, nor seen any of those
wonderful posts he used to put up for us. I sure hope he is OK... I
was really inspired to keep turning a few years ago by him and Mr.
Feltmate. I hope you post here if you find anything out.

Robert

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Fred Holder

Joe,

The last word that I had from him was almost a year ago. He was just home from
the hospital and was hoping not to have to go back. I've e-mailed several times
with no replys and recently sent a letter asking about it health. Nothing has
come back nor did the letter. I even contacted his partner in business, with no
response. I don't believe he has passed on, but may still be too sick to
respond. I still have many of his articles at my web site for people interested.

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com

In article .com, Joe Fleming
says...