Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
William B Noble (don't reply to this address)

Default another vacuum pump FA

this is a nice, itallian made vacuum pump, that requires 220 or 440 3
phase power - you can run it on a static converter (see links on my
web page, or look up yourself) or you can use an inexpensive VFD. It
has a TEFC motor so it's perfect for a wood shop, no problems with
dust getting into the motor, etc.

I've decided to auction this one because I have another already just
like it in my "inventory", and I'm running out of space. Even if you
add in $35 to $50 for a VFD, this pump will be a really good deal.

here's the link
Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump oilless .6hp 220/440 tested
Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com