Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Scratch Ankle

Default Ink

Now, Now, Now -- on the surface it might seem that he knows perfectly well
what he's doing what with the usual "gee, I just happened to run across this
site and thought I would share it" ploy. But on closer inspection you have
admit he just didn't know enough about this to be held accountable for his
actions. After all, only a total nitwit would use his own email address
where he is listed as the administrator of the site. Give him a little time
and we'll be seeing this spam with the proper forged addresses.

Got to admit he's got eclectic tastes too. Horses, woodturning, winemaking,
textiles, recreational drugs . . .

--

You know, I spent a fortune on deodorant
before I realized that people didn't like me anyway.

"Dave Turner" not@dave wrote in message ...
wrote in message
Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent.

Yes it was, your header is still the same, and you've now re-spammed every
newsgroup again with your 'apology'. It doesn't get any dumber.

I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to
work them.

Yet you know how to spam them. Did you also learn to run before you could
walk?

I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice.

"You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!" - Mr Garrison