Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Thom Sayles

Default Just like you

Jim and I are on the net and found a guy that sounds like you, so we copied
his musings. Here they are.
Mac's Musings

My interests and purposes
At age 83, I have acquired many biased and erroneous yet firmly held
opinions. I have had a lifetime of happy and not so happy experiences. I
will share some of them here with hopes that your response will not only
help to correct my mistaken opinions and errors of judgment, but also will
reinforce the good things. The contents of this hash of unrelated musings
are strictly my own. I have no wish to aggravate or inflame anyone and my
attitudes are likely to change often. Please respond in the same vein. Arch

Thom and Jimmie