Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
dan cordes

Default bowl pics

Hi All,

Just posted some bowl pics over on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
These are of a bowl turned from maple that a friend donated. I just love
hollow turning. And the grain pattern and coloration turned out real nicely.
(BTW these were done on the el cheapo HF lathe with the $35 set of tools and
a bowl gouge from Grizzly, face plates from Bill Noble and a Oneway talon
chuck.) :-)

Enjoy the pics!

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ken Moon

"dan cordes" wrote in message
m...
Hi All,

Just posted some bowl pics over on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
These are of a bowl turned from maple that a friend donated. I just love
hollow turning. And the grain pattern and coloration turned out real
nicely. (BTW these were done on the el cheapo HF lathe with the $35 set of
tools and a bowl gouge from Grizzly, face plates from Bill Noble and a
Oneway talon chuck.) :-)

Enjoy the pics!

Dan

Sounds like you have twice as much in your chuck as in all the rest
combined! (:-)

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX.