DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I'm trying to make a turned heated bird bath. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/135979-im-trying-make-turned-heated-bird-bath.html)

Greg G. December 22nd 05 01:44 PM

I'm trying to make a turned heated bird bath.

Tom Nie said:

Greg,

Your moment of accepting humility was appreciated.

Thanks, I think...
I know what I say may come off as a bit venomous, but lest ye be
concerned, many of these people are nice folks to deal with. I just
find it interesting that a company would chose someone to represent
them who sports those particular verbal skills.

But we all possess feet of clay.
It doesn't have to be _perfect_, but Good Grief, Charlie Brown.

And FWIW, I don't harbor animosity unless I detect malice or evil.

Your example is unbelievable..

Yet quite common in my small part of the world.
As several Usenet groups are a compendium (or would that more rightly
be a menagerie) of some of the finest minds in the country, in
contrast it is difficult to believe some of the general business
communications which are circulated.

Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays... ;-)

TomNie topposter