Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Tom Storey

Default Sand Paper Stains

Is it just my imagination or is my 'Kingspore' brand waterproof sand paper
leaving black marks on some of my work? Ok, I know you can't see it!
However, I've been working with white birch and it sure looks like it's
darker in spots after I've sanded it, both dry and with a blo/thinner mix.

How does the 'dark red aluminium oxide' waterproof paper perform and will it
leave a stain?

--
Tom in Qualicum Beach, BC