Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
LandingCrafts

Default New Woodturning Retail Site

Announcing the grand opening of our new website, http://landingcrafts.com,
dedicated to providing a full range of woodturning equipment, accessories,
and supplies for craftspeople of all abilities. Whether you are a veteran
artisan or just starting out, you can select from an ever increasing variety
of lathes, chucks, tools, and accessories.

We're still working on the site and will continue to expand our merchandise
and product lines. Please visit and see what we have to start with. Let us
know what you think. Let us know how we can improve.

GRAND OPENING SPECIAL: To encourage the group to check us out, we are
offering a 10% discount on all purchases (except our already discounted
bundles). Just enter coupon code RCW10 on checkout.

LandingCrafts
http://landingcrafts.com
703-879-5655

Authorized Oneway Dealer

Craft site Michael Woodturning 5 April 24th 05 07:37 PM
The Best Woodworking Web Site? Unisaw A100 Woodworking 18 March 6th 05 11:09 PM
NEMES New Web Site Errol Groff Metalworking 0 March 6th 05 07:44 PM
What is web site where I can enquire about phone masts, flood plain etc? Mike Mitchell UK diy 41 July 20th 04 01:15 PM
Watching this site OldRedNeck UK diy 3 October 21st 03 11:17 AM