Default Thanks and It Was a Pleasure.........

Just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting some of the members of
this group at the Totally Turning Symposium in Albany, NY; the OVWG
Symposium in Ohio and the NC Woodturners Show in NC this past weekend.
I enjoyed talking with those of you that stopped at my vendor's
booth to introduce yourself. And "thank you" to all who purchased a
few of my stainless steel bottle stoppers to try them out.

By the way, these were all terrific shows with really good
demonstrators. I'd like to compliment the clubs that put these shows
together. Very nice work. I think this woodturning thing is
catching on! ; )

Thanks,
Ruth

http://www.torne-lignum.com
"Seize the Wood, Turn the Wood"

Tom Nie

Ruth,

Was that the one in Statesville, NC? Then I missed seeing you or didn't
realize who you were! I definitely "met" the Packard booth. Actually Alan
Hollar was very helpful.

TomNie
wrote in message
oups.com...
Just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting some of the members of
this group at the Totally Turning Symposium in Albany, NY; the OVWG
Symposium in Ohio and the NC Woodturners Show in NC this past weekend.
I enjoyed talking with those of you that stopped at my vendor's
booth to introduce yourself. And "thank you" to all who purchased a
few of my stainless steel bottle stoppers to try them out.

By the way, these were all terrific shows with really good
demonstrators. I'd like to compliment the clubs that put these shows
together. Very nice work. I think this woodturning thing is
catching on! ; )

Thanks,
Ruth

http://www.torne-lignum.com
"Seize the Wood, Turn the Wood"

mac davis

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 05:47:10 -0500, "Tom Nie" wrote:

Tom.. one more cup of coffee needed... Ruth said "Totally Turning Symposium in
Albany, NY".... *g*

Ruth,

Was that the one in Statesville, NC? Then I missed seeing you or didn't
realize who you were! I definitely "met" the Packard booth. Actually Alan
Hollar was very helpful.

TomNie
wrote in message
roups.com...
Just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting some of the members of
this group at the Totally Turning Symposium in Albany, NY; the OVWG
Symposium in Ohio and the NC Woodturners Show in NC this past weekend.
I enjoyed talking with those of you that stopped at my vendor's
booth to introduce yourself. And "thank you" to all who purchased a
few of my stainless steel bottle stoppers to try them out.

By the way, these were all terrific shows with really good
demonstrators. I'd like to compliment the clubs that put these shows
together. Very nice work. I think this woodturning thing is
catching on! ; )

Thanks,
Ruth

http://www.torne-lignum.com
"Seize the Wood, Turn the Wood"

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Tom Nie

Mac,

Too much coffee - you've gone hyper! Reading too fast. After Albany she said
NC Woodturners Show in NC .

TomNie

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 05:47:10 -0500, "Tom Nie" wrote:

Tom.. one more cup of coffee needed... Ruth said "Totally Turning
Symposium in
Albany, NY".... *g*

Ruth,

Was that the one in Statesville, NC? Then I missed seeing you or didn't
realize who you were! I definitely "met" the Packard booth. Actually Alan
Hollar was very helpful.

TomNie
wrote in message
groups.com...
Just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting some of the members of
this group at the Totally Turning Symposium in Albany, NY; the OVWG
Symposium in Ohio and the NC Woodturners Show in NC this past weekend.
I enjoyed talking with those of you that stopped at my vendor's
booth to introduce yourself. And "thank you" to all who purchased a
few of my stainless steel bottle stoppers to try them out.

By the way, these were all terrific shows with really good
demonstrators. I'd like to compliment the clubs that put these shows
together. Very nice work. I think this woodturning thing is
catching on! ; )

Thanks,
Ruth

http://www.torne-lignum.com
"Seize the Wood, Turn the Wood"

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

mac davis

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:39:24 -0500, "Tom Nie" wrote:

Mac,

Too much coffee - you've gone hyper! Reading too fast. After Albany she said
NC Woodturners Show in NC .

TomNie

opps... sorry about that, Tom... *blush*

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 05:47:10 -0500, "Tom Nie" wrote:

Tom.. one more cup of coffee needed... Ruth said "Totally Turning
Symposium in
Albany, NY".... *g*

Ruth,

Was that the one in Statesville, NC? Then I missed seeing you or didn't
realize who you were! I definitely "met" the Packard booth. Actually Alan
Hollar was very helpful.

TomNie
egroups.com...