Gerry Lintonice

Default How to craft the most annoying Gartenzwerg ???

I want to craft politically incorrect Gartenzwergs who are doing sexual
things do each other , just to annoy my neighbours.

What do I need?

Bill Rubenstein

You need to go visit some other forum.

Bill

Gerry Lintonice wrote:
I want to craft politically incorrect Gartenzwergs who are doing sexual
things do each other , just to annoy my neighbours.

What do I need?

tom

A life. Tom

Buddy Matlosz

"Gerry Lintonice" wrote in message
ups.com...
I want to craft politically incorrect Gartenzwergs who are doing sexual
things do each other , just to annoy my neighbours.

What do I need?

Trolling lessons.

B.

On 8 Oct 2005 20:11:32 -0700, "Gerry Lintonice"
wrote:

I want to craft politically incorrect Gartenzwergs who are doing sexual
things do each other , just to annoy my neighbours.

What do I need?

Your prevous postings have already established that your shrimp is
below minimum required standards, so why do you continue the pursuit
of the unatainable?

BTW, have you considered improving the performance of your computer by
connecting directing to the power lines outside your home? It might
even help get that Saturn ready for liftoff.