Glenn

Default Need Help

The rubber around the metal wheel on my 14 inch Jet Bandsaw has gone
bad, and I need to replace it. Where would be a good place to find it?
Thanks.
Glenn
Nashville, GA

Bruce Barnett

"Glenn" writes:

The rubber around the metal wheel on my 14 inch Jet Bandsaw has gone
bad, and I need to replace it. Where would be a good place to find it?

Ask for the Iturra Designs Catalog

Call 1-888-722-7078 to reach them.

Other stores sell the tires. Google for "Urethane Bandsaw Tires"

no(SPAM)vasys

Glenn wrote:
The rubber around the metal wheel on my 14 inch Jet Bandsaw has gone
bad, and I need to replace it. Where would be a good place to find it?
Thanks.
Glenn
Nashville, GA

You can try Jet's repair shop locator at:
http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/index.cf...n=repairsearch

Suffolk Machinery also sells band saw tires:
http://www.suffolkmachinery.com/band_saw_tires.asp

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)
Owen Lowe

In article ,
Bruce Barnett wrote:

Ask for the Iturra Designs Catalog

Call 1-888-722-7078 to reach them.

I agree. The catalog alone is worth the effort of contacting Louis
Iturra. As far as I know he/they still have no web presence.

BTW, I ordered a urethane tire (as well as a bunch of other "hot
rodding" stuff) from Iturra a couple years ago and it's done what it's
supposed to do.

--
Owen Lowe

Northwest Woodturners,
Cascade Woodturners,
Pacific Northwest Woodturning Guild
___
Tips fer Turnin': Pour your end-grain sealer into a clean, wide-mouth
clothes detergent bottle. The lid makes a handy dipping container for
your brush and the leftovers will drain back into the bottle when you
recap the jug.
Glenn

I appreciate everyones help, I knew I could count on you.
Glenn Hodges
Nashville, GA