biffer

Default Jimmy Clewes Video/DVD

Anybody know wrere I can download this.

Jonathon

Legally - no.

Illegally - I think you are in the wringi NG. But thanks for the
interest - if you would like to post your email address I am sure that
FACT (Federation Against Copyright Theft) would be delighted to assist
you in your [potentially illegal] endeavours.

Alternatively contact me off list.

Jonathon

Legally? No.

But thanks for the interest you have shown. I am sure that if you
contact me offlist then I can pass the relevant information onto the
FACT (Federation Against Copyright Theft) who will be delighted to
assist.

Then again - you could always do what others do and purchase a copy on
recongised trade terms.