mac davis

Default Update on plum bowl, was "too big for lathe?" (0/1)

A few folks had asked to see the results of the chunk of green plum that I
overloaded the mini with in early March..

I was right, it cracked and warped in the paper bag, but I like it anyway.. my
wife says that it has "character"..

The finish right now is several coats of good ol' Johnson's wax, the last coat
slathered on (you can see wax lines in some pics) until we decide what, if
anything we'll do with this monster..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing