Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
dmc

Default Battery charger for digital camera? [OT]

Slightly off topic I know but there are several people on here who have
given advice on battery technologies in the past...

I'm looking for a new battery charger for my digital cameras. I need to be
able to charge 4 AAs - quickly if possible

http://www.keene.co.uk/cgi-bin/codesearch.pl?HPSQ

Is my favourite so far - it uses -dV which is supposedly good ;-) Comments?
I quite like the fact that it has a cooling fan as well. The uniross charger
that I currently use makes the batteries very hot and I'm sure it must be
cooking them :-(

Any other suggestions? Ideal specs are 40 quid complete with 4 2100mAh
NiMH AA cells. Being able to use it in the car would be handy but not
essential.

Can't say I've ever heard of "HAHNEL" either - google seems to suggest they
have been around a while and make a fair number of custom camera batteries
so I guess they can't be too bad....can they?

Cheers,

Darren