WiZeR

Default Boiler Broken - Worcster 28i Junior

Hi

I have a boiler problem. This morning whilst in the shower the water
went cold. The boiler was displaying a warning light, I reset it and
turned the hot water back on and got it back for about 5mins and then
it went again. Now the boiler seems to be not igniting at all. I
called the Worscter Helpline who initially told me to top up the
preasure (which was around .3) to 1.3. I did this and reset but it did
not make any difference to the problem. The boiler is in warranty but
they can't send anyone til Monday and only between 9-6, which is when I
am at work. So the soonest I can get them out is next Sat.

I just wondered if anyone had any ideas as to what may have happened?
I'm not looking forward to a week without hot water or heating :/

raden

In message .com,
WiZeR writes
Hi

I have a boiler problem. This morning whilst in the shower the water
went cold. The boiler was displaying a warning light, I reset it and
turned the hot water back on and got it back for about 5mins and then
it went again. Now the boiler seems to be not igniting at all. I
called the Worscter Helpline who initially told me to top up the
preasure (which was around .3) to 1.3. I did this and reset but it did
not make any difference to the problem. The boiler is in warranty but
they can't send anyone til Monday and only between 9-6, which is when I
am at work. So the soonest I can get them out is next Sat.

I just wondered if anyone had any ideas as to what may have happened?
I'm not looking forward to a week without hot water or heating :/

Well, you haven't really given much useful info as to how far it gets
through the cycle

Is the fan working or not, what lights are you getting ?
has the pressure dropped again /

--
geoff

Mixing header and pumps John Aston UK diy 79 December 8th 04 09:50 AM
Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
Boiler TP valve problems? Linc Vannah Home Repair 9 May 8th 04 02:20 AM
Near death boiler + replacing a boiler David Hearn UK diy 9 January 26th 04 12:44 PM
Another heating problem question! David Hearn UK diy 9 December 12th 03 08:29 PM