OG

"bs" wrote in message
Thanks Colin

but that link doesn't work.......the elusive strangely spelled windows

not sure what the name is now

Nasty, flash-fronted site

Here's the UK national link
http://www.deceuninck.com/HTML/Subsi.../6_p341100.htm

Hope it helps

bs

Hi Colin just hit your link..and its says on windows internet explorer "page
cannot be found...strange ?

Barry

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"Colin Brook" wrote in message
In message on Sat, 16 Apr 2005, bs
wrote
but that link doesn't work..

Does here - I've just checked it again!

http://www.deceuninck.com
what browser are you using?

Regards,
--
Colin Brook - Winchester (UK)

Fax:+44(0)8701641293 Mobile:07976258703

Colin Brook

In message on Tue, 19 Apr 2005,
bs wrote
Hi Colin just hit your link..and its says on windows internet explorer
"page cannot be found...strange

Well I've just used the link and it goes straight there!
http://www.deceuninck.com

I do agree with others that it's a pretty awful site but I wasn't
judging its quality - merely giving the information that I had.

I have a conservatory with Deceuninck profile and am very pleased with
it.

Regards, Colin