Chris

Default TOT how not to load a car

Picture been doing the rounds for ages but saw it again and thought
some here might appreciate .....

http://www.snopes.com/photos/lumber.asp

Colin Wilson

Picture been doing the rounds for ages but saw it again and thought
some here might appreciate .....
http://www.snopes.com/photos/lumber.asp

OMG :-}

Reminds me of the time I had a couch on a mini roof :-p

Andrew Chesters

Chris wrote:
Picture been doing the rounds for ages but saw it again and thought
some here might appreciate .....

http://www.snopes.com/photos/lumber.asp

No photos (_SHAME!_), but a colleagues brother was on his way home
during a bout of DIY, and decided to treat the kids by running the car
through the car-wash. It whirred and flapped as they do, then the front
of the car lifted and there was a sickening bang...

***** had forgotten the scaff planks on the roof rack. Cue screaming
kids, VERY angry attendants and a wife making D.I.V.O.R.C.E. noises!
Mary Fisher

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
Picture been doing the rounds for ages but saw it again and thought
some here might appreciate .....
http://www.snopes.com/photos/lumber.asp

OMG :-}

Reminds me of the time I had a couch on a mini roof :-p

We once had a piano on the drop down boot lid of a Triumph Mayflower.

The car was so heavy (1 ton) in itself that we didn't obviously go along the
road at an angle but it felt like it.

Mary

Paul Mc Cann

In article ,
says...

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
Picture been doing the rounds for ages but saw it again and thought
some here might appreciate .....
http://www.snopes.com/photos/lumber.asp

OMG :-}

Reminds me of the time I had a couch on a mini roof :-p

We once had a piano on the drop down boot lid of a Triumph Mayflower.

The car was so heavy (1 ton) in itself that we didn't obviously go along the
road at an angle but it felt like it.

Mary

A Triumph Mayflower ?

Ye Gods.

--
Paul Mc Cann

brugnospamsia

"Paul Mc Cann" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
says...

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
Picture been doing the rounds for ages but saw it again and thought
some here might appreciate .....
http://www.snopes.com/photos/lumber.asp

OMG :-}

Reminds me of the time I had a couch on a mini roof :-p

We once had a piano on the drop down boot lid of a Triumph Mayflower.

The car was so heavy (1 ton) in itself that we didn't obviously go along
the
road at an angle but it felt like it.

I once carried home 4 off 2' x 8' x 18mm chipboard in the 2CV I shared. It
sat fairly low on the road but was quite manageable.
I used to limit myself to six 50 kg bags of whatever I was carrying. The
exhaust tended to scrape on bumps with 5 adults in it :-)

I really miss that car .....

Rick

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:07:49 +0000, Chris
wrote:

Picture been doing the rounds for ages but saw it again and thought
some here might appreciate .....

http://www.snopes.com/photos/lumber.asp

Here are some more, taken at my local builders merchant, you need to
goto the bottom of the page

http://www.rwdl.com/Pages/aboutfunny.htm

Mary Fisher

"Paul Mc Cann" wrote in message
.. .

A Triumph Mayflower ?

Ye Gods.

At one time we had two, even In Those Days it attracted attention when we
drove in convoy. Brother in law had a Renown. that had a bigger back seat

Mary

--
Paul Mc Cann

Chris wrote:
Picture been doing the rounds for ages but saw it again and thought
some here might appreciate .....

http://www.snopes.com/photos/lumber.asp

good one.

I once saw a pic of a 1 ton pickup, backed upto a tree trunk. the guy
sawed the trunk, having it fallinto the back of the truck. Regrettably
there wasnt much left of the truck after the tree trunk fell, it
squashed the thing like a bug. The expression on his face was a real
winner.

No idea where to find the pic though, online is a big place.

NT

Rob Morley

In article . com,
" says...
Chris wrote:
Picture been doing the rounds for ages but saw it again and thought
some here might appreciate .....

http://www.snopes.com/photos/lumber.asp

good one.

I once saw a pic of a 1 ton pickup, backed upto a tree trunk. the guy
sawed the trunk, having it fallinto the back of the truck. Regrettably
there wasnt much left of the truck after the tree trunk fell, it
squashed the thing like a bug. The expression on his face was a real
winner.

No idea where to find the pic though, online is a big place.

Here?

http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/woodload.htm

ARWadsworth

wrote in message
ups.com...
Rob Morley wrote:
In article . com,
" says...

I once saw a pic of a 1 ton pickup, backed upto a tree trunk. the

guy
sawed the trunk, having it fallinto the back of the truck.

Regrettably
there wasnt much left of the truck after the tree trunk fell, it
squashed the thing like a bug. The expression on his face was a

real
winner.

No idea where to find the pic though, online is a big place.

Here?

http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/woodload.htm

lol, good one. Theres another one I was thinking of, the guys
expression is wonderful, that bewildered wildly angry wtf omg no way oh
**** but...but... expression!

NT

What about overloading a donkey and cart?
http://www.allfunnypictures.com/pages/overload.htm
The donkey has a strange expression.

Adam

Lurch

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 03:06:36 -0000, Rob Morley
strung together this:

I once saw a pic of a 1 ton pickup, backed upto a tree trunk. the guy
sawed the trunk, having it fallinto the back of the truck. Regrettably
there wasnt much left of the truck after the tree trunk fell, it
squashed the thing like a bug. The expression on his face was a real
winner.

No idea where to find the pic though, online is a big place.

Here?

http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/woodload.htm

Hmm, that'd be an American then....
--