Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dougie Nisbet

Default Fitting shower fan/light

I'm looking at two models on screwfix and apart from the dimensions and a 10
pounds price difference, I can't see whether one is better than the other.
The extraction rates and noise levels are the same. The links a

125mm

100mm

I've read the specs several times and can't see what the difference is. Is
there any point in getting the more expensive one?

And on the subject, I was thinking abot replacing the main light, an
unnatractive fluorescent strip, and putting in downlighters instead.
Something like
perhaps. I've lifted a couple of floorboards above the bathroom ceiling and
the ceiling is lath and plaster. Can I fit downlighters in this material?

Thanks for any tips.

Dougie