Oliver Ciaravella

Default Beaumatic Fan Oven Question

Hi,
Just fitted a Fan oven and tested it and the fan goes round but doesn't
blow air out (Well not so you can feel it). I past fan ovens I could feel
the air, I have called the service team and there coming out on Tuesday but
just wondered if there is a fault or if all beaumatic ovens fans spin quite
slowly.
Thanks
Olly

Old Bill

Oliver Ciaravella wrote:
I'm not too sure past ovens blew air out, and with the elements on they glow
bright red, should that be the case?
"John" wrote in message

Don't know your model but sounds like the fan isn't working properly.
My Neff's fan creates a very hot strong airflow. The element doesn't
visibly glow.
Badger

"John" wrote in message

Don't know your model but sounds like the fan isn't working properly.
My Neff's fan creates a very hot strong airflow. The element doesn't
visibly glow.

Glowing elements on a fan oven, the fans too slow/siezing up!

Oliver Ciaravella

Thanks thought as much, just didn't want to stay in all day for the
beaumatic man turn up and say there's nothing wrong with that...

Holly, in France

John wrote in message

Surely it isn't supposed to blow air out - but to circulate it past

the
elements.

Some built in ovens seem to have two fans though. Our old De Dietrich
one is like this. One is the main fan for circulating air during
cooking, the other seems to blow out air over the top of the door. The
first works only when it is set to do so, the other is on all the time.
I have noticed that if I turn off the oven completely, so that neither
fan is on, and leave hot food in it, condensation builds up above the
door and goes into the electrical control/display bit. In fact I ruined
the clock and timer system the first time this happened, it hasn't
worked since, but the oven still operates manually. I wonder if Olivers
old oven was like this but the Beaumatic one is different??
--

Holly, in France.
Holiday home in the Dordogne,