Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default diy fiber optic "endoscope-like" tool !

Hi,

I need to see what is happening in the cavity above my kitchen ceiling.
I seem to have a damp patch and suspect a leak from the upstairs
plumbin. Not far away I have some recessed lighting and wondered if a
tool for viewing inaccesible places with a fibreoptic exists ? I could
take out the bulb and use such a device to see what is going on without
having to remove any ceiling stuff.

Kind of like the thing they make you swallow to examine your gut.