Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Leaking combi (Vokera)

Hi

My Vokera Maxin 24e, a combi, is leaking water. I first noticed it a
few weeks back when it was just a drop or two a minute - now it's so
bad i've had to switch it off, and stop the CW supply. The system has
lost all pressure too.

The leak is coming from near a solid brass disc-shape looking part,
that has six bolts holding it together. Immediately next to this (and
feeding into it) is an approx 22mm brass pipe with 4 bolts, spaced
equally apart, being screwed in towards the centre of the pipe. Two of
these bolts are missing and the leak is coming from one of the missing
bolt holes.

The boiler has been in the house when we moved in about 9 mths ago, and
hasn't been tampered with during our time.

Pl do forgive the poor description of the components. I have actually
managed to install a combi boiler once, but it was relatively easy and
i never even had to look at the parts inside!

Any assistance will be much appreciated.

thanks

Daljit

installing remote electronic timer to vokera combi boiler Mr Conway UK diy 5 February 13th 05 09:48 AM
Vokera 96 E Combi Pete UK diy 0 March 31st 04 07:49 AM
Vokera Combi N.C.S UK diy 7 January 27th 04 07:11 PM
Vokera combi - falling water pressure Andy Overend UK diy 1 November 26th 03 10:47 AM
leaking heat exchanger in combi boiler (was:Vokera Linea 24 - heatexchanger ) Reestit Mutton UK diy 19 November 19th 03 12:55 PM