Junior Member

Default Staining on External Wall

I have recently had my ho****er cylinder emptied to change new valves and the resultant muck and water from the cylinder have left a dirty brownish tinged stain on the side of my house under the overflow. The wall has been finished with snocrete and white harling (roughcast) - can anybody advise me as how best to get rid of this mess - it is very noticeable and looks terrible. What's the best way to clean it off please??

Thanks very much :-)
andrewpreece

--
BigStrongGal

You could try brick acid - I'm not guaranteeing it would work, but it very
well might.
Be sure to sluice the area down in water afterwards if you do use acid.

Andy.

Rain seeping inside through concrete block wall above grade (Warning: LONG explanation) Vinnie Murdico Home Repair 9 September 8th 04 02:43 AM
video on plastering TXXT123 UK diy 9 September 2nd 04 11:21 PM
"Damp" internal wall - initial measurements made. Any ideas? Clive Long,UK UK diy 5 January 30th 04 09:28 AM
Cutting a hole in an external wall Matt G UK diy 3 September 15th 03 08:05 AM
Wall falling down? Alex UK diy 8 August 29th 03 10:54 AM