Martyn

Default frequent loss of pressure on combi boiler

I have a 1.5 yr old Ariston combination boiler, for about a month now
I have had to keep filling the system from the filling loop every day
or two before the bolier will dispense hot water. This is annoying
when you set it to come on in the morning and it doesn't because the
pressure is too low.

Why am I getting this frequent pressure loss? what can I do to stop
it?

any tips on this greatly appriciated

Mart
IMM

"Martyn" wrote in message
om...
I have a 1.5 yr old Ariston combination boiler, for about a month now
I have had to keep filling the system from the filling loop every day
or two before the bolier will dispense hot water. This is annoying
when you set it to come on in the morning and it doesn't because the
pressure is too low.

Why am I getting this frequent pressure loss? what can I do to stop
it?

any tips on this greatly appriciated

Check for:

1. Leaks around the system.
2. The blow off valve is not passing. Drips will come the blow off pipe
that runs to outside.
3. The pressure vessel may be the cause of this and is blown.

Ariston combi's, well the Microgenus, have a two year guarantee. Check for
Nos. 1 & 2 above. If all fine then call them in under the guarantee.

Clunking in combi boiler when tap is closed: due to back pressure? dave L UK diy 0 May 9th 04 10:50 AM
New Combi boiler GB UK diy 7 September 7th 03 11:34 PM
Combi Boiler / poor pressure brucej UK diy 12 August 21st 03 08:55 PM
Automatic water pressure maintainer for combi boiler system? Frank W UK diy 12 August 20th 03 11:22 PM