Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mp

Default routing a rebate

Sorry for another thread but I'm confused on which way the router goes when
routing a rebate in a door.

The width of the rebate (the depth will be half the thickness of the door)
must be 12.7mm for the rebate lock.

Do I position the router on the flat of the door or on it's edge. The way
I'm thinking it must be on the edge.

The specs of the rebater are 30mm diameter, 11.1mm radius (outside of
bearing) with the thickness/depth being 12.7mm.

Any ideas welcomed?

routing through knots in pine news.tiscali.co.uk UK diy 2 January 29th 05 05:38 PM
routing a rebate in pine news.tiscali.co.uk Woodworking 9 January 29th 05 03:58 PM
routing a rebate mp Woodworking 0 January 28th 05 10:08 PM
anyone knows the utility rebate forms? Michael Home Ownership 1 November 21st 04 05:02 AM
porter cable 557 rebate? John Thompson Woodworking 6 November 23rd 03 07:23 AM