IMM

Default Roger and his persecution complex

....he likes to persecute others.

I found this from Looksy Malone about the activities and attitude of a
strange person....who happens to be Roger.

Whatever Roger Chapman may have you
believe I do not pretend to be anyone but myself.

Roger, stop having pot shots at me. There
is simply no reason. Have you lost the plot?

Leave me alone and please stop sending
me abusive emails.

Roger Chapman in particular is a very hostile,
offensive and opinionated person who seems
to have nothing better to do than to pick
up on those who he thinks are of less importance
than himself.

Roger chased this poor soul around the ng's and persecuted him. He was
pleading with Roger to leave him alone, but he wouldn't. Sending abusive
emails can lead to criminal proceedings.

This one needs profressioanl attention, that is clear.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Roger

The message
from "IMM" contains these words:

Roger chased this poor soul around the ng's and persecuted him. He was
pleading with Roger to leave him alone, but he wouldn't. Sending abusive
emails can lead to criminal proceedings.

Just like dIMM to make common cause with another pathological liar.

FWIW very much the reverse was the case and it only ended when Malone
had the account he was posting from pulled. (It wasn't his but I don't
know whether it was employer or relation who lost the account).

--
Roger
IMM

"Roger" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "IMM" contains these words:

Roger chased this poor soul around the ng's and persecuted him. He was
pleading with Roger to leave him alone, but he wouldn't. Sending

abusive
emails can lead to criminal proceedings.

Just like

snip babble from a persecuter

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
IMM wrote:
This one needs profressioanl attention, that is clear.

Thus spake the Illiterate Man of Misinformation.

--
*You! Off my planet!

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
IMM

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
IMM wrote:

This one needs profressioanl attention, that is clear.

snip infamatory remarks

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
IMM wrote:
This one needs profressioanl attention, that is clear.

snip infamatory remarks

Well, I would if I knew what it meant.

Like I said, The Illiterate Man of Misinformation...

--
*Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
IMM wrote:
snip infamatory remarks

Wonder how long you'll get away with this version before having your new
ISP account pulled too?

--
*I must always remember that I'm unique, just like everyone else. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
raden

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
IMM wrote:
snip infamatory remarks

Wonder how long you'll get away with this version before having your new
ISP account pulled too?

Isp Minus Moron

--
geoff