DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cheap decking at B&Q...not (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/87005-cheap-decking-b-q-not.html)

Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot January 18th 05 04:20 PM

Cheap decking at B&Q...not

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/catego...?CATID=7090061

Si

Peter Ashby January 18th 05 04:57 PM

Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot wrote:

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/catego...?CATID=7090061

Ouch! for the quantities the unit prices are way too steep. Time for a
trip to a timber merchant.

Peter

Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot January 18th 05 05:17 PM

Peter Ashby wrote:
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot wrote:

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/catego...?CATID=7090061

Ouch! for the quantities the unit prices are way too steep. Time for a
trip to a timber merchant.

Indeed! £10 a plank!? I thought they'd priced it wrongly at first but the
probably haven't.

Si

Grunff January 18th 05 06:21 PM

Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot wrote:
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/catego...?CATID=7090061

As much as I like B&Q (I really do - they are the best of the sheds by a
mile), they've always been crap for timber. The difference between the
sheds and timber merchants in quality and price is quite large.

--
Grunff