IMM

Default Washer dryers?

"Peter" wrote in message

Servis are very low quality and very expensive to repair so if you
get one think of it as a disposable.

Oddly enough, I've never had any problem at all with Servis. Until

recently
I had been renting for a few years and the landlords always provided

Servis
washing machines and fridges. Never had any problem with any of them.

John.

Well its like the old man smoked 80 a day since he was 12 and died at 108
never did him any harm

If he didn't smoke he would have lived to 120 and be able to walk more than
500 metres at the age of 65 and over.

Andy Hall

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:15:59 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

It
would have been cheaper to go to Argos and buy new Candy (faired well in
Which) or Bosch (on offer at the time), and with guarantee.

But then you have to shop at Argos.........

You don't say......

Dreadful place.

Is it worth getting over engineered
products in a throw away society? In many cases it
is not.

In this case it is,

It wasn't.

Over 30 machine years of fault free quality machine running is a
compelling reason to me.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Owain

"Andy Hall" wrote
| It would have been cheaper to go to Argos ...
| But then you have to shop at Argos.........

They have a website. Anyway, the shops are comparatively chav-free now the
January sales are over.

Owain

Andy Hall

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:04:27 -0000, "Owain"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote
| It would have been cheaper to go to Argos ...
| But then you have to shop at Argos.........

They have a website. Anyway, the shops are comparatively chav-free now the
January sales are over.

Owain

It seems to be one of these businesses that can't make up its mind
whether it wants to trade on line or from warehouse stores. They
don't intend you to contact them by phone because the numbers are well
hidden.

I saw people with lurid lime green carrier bags leaving one store, and
vowed never to venture in there. There seemed to be a lot of chav
products in the window.......

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:15:59 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

It
would have been cheaper to go to Argos and buy new Candy (faired well

in
Which) or Bosch (on offer at the time), and with guarantee.

But then you have to shop at Argos.........

You don't say......

Dreadful place.

Don't like the chandeliers eh.

IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:04:27 -0000, "Owain"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote
| It would have been cheaper to go to Argos ...
| But then you have to shop at Argos.........

They have a website. Anyway, the shops are comparatively chav-free now

the
January sales are over.

Owain

It seems to be one of these businesses that can't make up its mind
whether it wants to trade on line or from warehouse stores. They
don't intend you to contact them by phone because the numbers are well
hidden.

I saw people with lurid lime green carrier bags leaving one store, and
vowed never to venture in there. There seemed to be a lot of chav
products in the window.......

Madness. Total madness!

Andy Hall

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:44:02 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:15:59 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

It
would have been cheaper to go to Argos and buy new Candy (faired well

in
Which) or Bosch (on offer at the time), and with guarantee.

But then you have to shop at Argos.........

You don't say......

Dreadful place.

Don't like the chandeliers eh.

They do have more than their fair share of tat in the window.....

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Andy Hall

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:46:53 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:04:27 -0000, "Owain"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote
| It would have been cheaper to go to Argos ...
| But then you have to shop at Argos.........

They have a website. Anyway, the shops are comparatively chav-free now

the
January sales are over.

Owain

It seems to be one of these businesses that can't make up its mind
whether it wants to trade on line or from warehouse stores. They
don't intend you to contact them by phone because the numbers are well
hidden.

I saw people with lurid lime green carrier bags leaving one store, and
vowed never to venture in there. There seemed to be a lot of chav
products in the window.......

Madness. Total madness!

I thought so, which is why I didn't venture inside.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:44:02 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:15:59 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

It
would have been cheaper to go to Argos and buy new Candy (faired

well
in
Which) or Bosch (on offer at the time), and with guarantee.

But then you have to shop at Argos.........

You don't say......

Dreadful place.

Don't like the chandeliers eh.

They do have more than their fair share of tat in the window.....

I don't think I have ever seen an Argos with a window display worth talking
about.

washer dryers mark bay UK diy 0 January 10th 05 12:56 AM
change washer hookup --- but no shutoff valve in sight! fixhouse Home Repair 8 December 6th 04 02:57 PM
trenching and other uses of a high pressure washer Jer Home Repair 5 November 18th 04 08:59 PM
Maytag Neptune Washer lousy customer service for repair; I would think twice next time and buy from Sears wkearney99 Home Repair 0 November 28th 03 09:01 PM
Maytag Neptune Washer lousy customer service for repair; I would think twice next time and buy from Sears wkearney99 Home Ownership 0 November 28th 03 09:01 PM