Junior Member

Location: Hull , UK
Default Estwing Weight Forward Hammer

Iv'e been thinking of buying one of these hammers for quite a while but i don't know anyone who has used one before. Has anyone got one ,and ,if so what's the pro's and con's. I currently use an Estwing One piece 17oz Claw Hammer.
The Weight Forward Hammer can be viewed here.

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat...=34496&id=38600

Regards.

Scooby
Edit/Delete Message
BigWallop

"Scooby" wrote in message

Iv'e been thinking of buying one of these hammers for quite a while but
i don't know anyone who has used one before. Has anyone got one ,and
,if so what's the pro's and con's. I currently use an Estwing One piece
17oz Claw Hammer.
The Weight Forward Hammer can be viewed here.

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat...=34496&id=38600

Regards.

Scooby

No it can't. The link isn't working, but I know what you mean. I see
carpet fitters and upholsterers using them mostly, I don't know why, but
they do. It might be easier to use, but I don't think I'd buy one just to
find it's the same as a normal claw hammer. :-) Wouldn't it be great if you
could "try before you buy" on this one?

Estwing Weight Forward Hammer Scooby Woodworking 6 February 4th 05 11:13 PM
Figuring loads / block & tackle theory The Other Harry Home Repair 152 March 20th 04 07:55 PM
Water Hammer from Toilet anon UK diy 7 December 4th 03 01:36 PM
Chicago Electrics Rotary Hammer Drill Review Barry Criner Metalworking 0 September 21st 03 02:20 PM
Bridgeport base casting weight? George Willer Metalworking 1 August 26th 03 02:59 AM