N. Thornton

Default Round pin plugs/sockets

Fwom:BigWallop )

Did the same person who put the "OO" at the end of Shampoo, put the "ITE" at the
end Sh...........?

Did sham-poo replace real poo?

If it didnt, what nut thought calling something sham poo would be a good sales name?

NT
nog

On 6 Jan 2005 03:16:40 -0800, N. Thornton wrote:

Fwom:BigWallop )

Did the same person who put the "OO" at the end of Shampoo, put the "ITE" at the
end Sh...........?

Did sham-poo replace real poo?

If it didnt, what nut thought calling something sham poo would be a good sales name?

The word "shampoo" is derived from the Indian word for head massage -
"champi".
No need to take my word for it, though:

http://www.complementarymedicines.co...ndex.php?id=72
Dave Stanton

Oi, Thornton! First of all you use normal Google which removes all the
references, now you've started ****ing around with Elmer Fudd groups that
not only strip out references but also don't do anything regarding line
lengths.

Either sort it out, or I'm coming after you.

Its getting to be a pain in the arse, Lurch. I think I am going to
killfile if he wont take the advice offered on here.

Dave