Jerry Built

Default Central heating using radiators in an open plan house with high ceilings

The Natural Philosopher wrote
Jerry Built wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Jerry Built wrote:
I hate UFH. It is horrible. Ghastly. I would not like t
live in a house which has it.
patently, you never have.

Is that one of your past-times, then - "statin' the bleedin'
obvious" ?

So: We establish that despite never having lived in a house
with UFH, long enough to critically assess it, you maintain a
strong prejudice against it

What a stupid statement. You (WE? Hah!) have not "established"
anything. I have enough experience of houses with UFH to form
an opinion. "I hate UFH. It is horrible. Ghastly. I would not
like to live in a house which has it".

J.B.

Owain

"The Natural Philosopher" wrote
| No, but one of my pastimes, which I have indulged since times past - or
| in and from past times, is correcting other peoples extraordinary grammar.

people's

| So: We

So: we

Owain

The Natural Philosopher

Owain wrote:

"The Natural Philosopher" wrote
| No, but one of my pastimes, which I have indulged since times past - or
| in and from past times, is correcting other peoples extraordinary grammar.

people's

Or peoples'

| So: We

So: we

Arguable.

Owain

IMM

Owain wrote:

"The Natural Philosopher" wrote
| No, but one of my pastimes, which I have indulged since times past -

or
| in and from past times, is correcting other peoples extraordinary

grammar.

people's

Or peoples'

But not "peoples"

IMM wrote:

With decent insulation, and a house that is reasonably well air-tight with

You suffocate.....

--
Chris Green

IMM

wrote in message ...
IMM wrote:

With decent insulation, and a house that is reasonably well air-tight

with

You suffocate.....

half of Canada and all of Scandinavia must be dead then.

The Natural Philosopher

IMM wrote:

wrote in message ...

IMM wrote:

With decent insulation, and a house that is reasonably well air-tight

with

You suffocate.....

half of Canada and all of Scandinavia must be dead then.

No, it just smells that way.