mark bay

Default showerlux showers

Does anyone have any opinions of Showerlux shower enclosures.......I've
fitted a 760 x 760 stone tray but am having difficulty finding a decent
(attractive!!!) shower enclosure to fit and the Showerlux ITS pivot door and
side panel looks luuurvely!!
Only problem it costs about the same as the GDP of some small countries (
about 800 notes.....yes 800!!!) but wanted to know whether it was worth it!

Mark

TonyK

"mark bay" wrote in message
Does anyone have any opinions of Showerlux shower enclosures.......I've
fitted a 760 x 760 stone tray but am having difficulty finding a decent
(attractive!!!) shower enclosure to fit and the Showerlux ITS pivot door

and
side panel looks luuurvely!!
Only problem it costs about the same as the GDP of some small countries (
about 800 notes.....yes 800!!!) but wanted to know whether it was worth

it!

Mark

Last shower I did was showerlux. Very very pleased with the result. You pay
for looks, quality is good as well but its the style you pay for.

Philip Stokes

In message , on Wed, 22 Dec 2004,
mark bay writes
Does anyone have any opinions of Showerlux shower enclosures.......I've
fitted a 760 x 760 stone tray but am having difficulty finding a decent
(attractive!!!) shower enclosure to fit and the Showerlux ITS pivot door and
side panel looks luuurvely!!
Only problem it costs about the same as the GDP of some small countries (
about 800 notes.....yes 800!!!) but wanted to know whether it was worth it!

Had one for about 5 years now. Fitted it myself, no problems at all.
Charlie

You could try:

- Screwfix (probably the cheapest option) or alternatively
- Novellini (I think they are middle of the range in terms of quality
and price)

Charlie

mark bay

Thanks for the advice

Did try a cheaper shower enclosure from Wickes (made by Aqualux) which I
beleive is the same one that Screwfix sell. This had a frameless pivot door
but the glass was bowed and the enclosure would not reduce down to the size
of the tray (aqualux tray from B & Q).

The moral of this story I beleive is that you get what u pays for.

Charles Middleton

I think that you get what you pay for with shower screens. I purchased
a cheap Tab UK model (off Ebay as it happens) and although its good its
not as good quality as the showerlux thats in my parents and has been
there for over 5 years. If I was doing the job again Id pay more for a
higher quality enclosure such as a showerlux.

CM.