MrBlueSkye

Default Boys Toys Xmas pressie

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Rob Morley

In article ,
"MrBlueSkye" says...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

That's not an arc welder, it's a battery charger - you can't weld with
something Parcelforce will deliver for £9.99. :-)
John Rumm

Rob Morley wrote:

In article ,
"MrBlueSkye" says...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

That's not an arc welder, it's a battery charger - you can't weld with
something Parcelforce will deliver for ï½£9.99. :-)

Since I doubt it has a rectifed output, it's probably not much use for
that either!

--
Cheers,

John.

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
That's not an arc welder, it's a battery charger - you can't weld with
something Parcelforce will deliver for #9.99. :-)

Since I doubt it has a rectifed output, it's probably not much use for
that either!

Wouldn't be much use as a battery charger without a rectified output
either...

--
*You sound reasonable......time to up my medication

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Lurch

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:43:28 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
strung together this:

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
That's not an arc welder, it's a battery charger - you can't weld with
something Parcelforce will deliver for #9.99. :-)

Since I doubt it has a rectifed output, it's probably not much use for
that either!

Wouldn't be much use as a battery charger without a rectified output
either...

Go on then, I'll say the same thing too....
It probably won't be much good as a battery charger without a
rectified output.......
--

SJW

Ian Stirling

Rob Morley wrote:
In article ,
"MrBlueSkye" says...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

That's not an arc welder, it's a battery charger - you can't weld with
something Parcelforce will deliver for ?9.99. :-)

Actually, you can.
The latest inverter based welders are much, much lighter than
the conventional 'huge transformer' ones.
Course, I don't know about the quality of this one.
Lurch

On 14 Dec 2004 14:16:33 GMT, Ian Stirling
strung together this:

Rob Morley wrote:
In article ,
"MrBlueSkye" says...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

That's not an arc welder, it's a battery charger - you can't weld with
something Parcelforce will deliver for ?9.99. :-)

Actually, you can.
The latest inverter based welders are much, much lighter than
the conventional 'huge transformer' ones.
Course, I don't know about the quality of this one.

Just had a quick look, you can get about 10Kg through RM for a tenner.
--

SJW
MrBlueSkye

"Lurch" wrote in message
On 14 Dec 2004 14:16:33 GMT, Ian Stirling
strung together this:

Rob Morley wrote:
In article ,
"MrBlueSkye" says...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

That's not an arc welder, it's a battery charger - you can't weld with
something Parcelforce will deliver for ?9.99. :-)

Actually, you can.
The latest inverter based welders are much, much lighter than
the conventional 'huge transformer' ones.
Course, I don't know about the quality of this one.

Just had a quick look, you can get about 10Kg through RM for a tenner.
--

"That's not an arc welder, it's a battery charger - you can't weld with
something Parcelforce will deliver for ?9.99"

£9.99 gets you up to 30kg on a 24 hour delivery up until the 21st Dec
(parcelforce special Ebay deal).
I am a welder and have had an Engineering / welding business for 26 years.
I have used these machines and they will burn a 3.25 rod with ease. Battery
charger my Aunts aching arse !! does pee me off when ignorant know nothings
talk absolute tripe. This is a welding transformer 230v~50Hz, A140, 4kva on
80a It's most salient point is it's size! It's the smallest good quality
welding transformer I have ever seen.
For works outside the workshops we have and use numerous other models of
welding transformer (SIP, Clarke etc), and also a very good quality welding
inverter which is very light but also at least ten times the price of a
welding transformer.
MBS

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
MrBlueSkye wrote:
£9.99 gets you up to 30kg on a 24 hour delivery up until the 21st Dec
(parcelforce special Ebay deal).

The mind boggles about a special Parcelforce deal. Does this mean that
apart from losing the goods there is no chance of compensation?

I am a welder and have had an Engineering / welding business for 26
years. I have used these machines and they will burn a 3.25 rod with
ease.

You suggest they are some use on a car. For what? Everyone uses - or tries
to use ;-) a MIG these days.

Battery charger my Aunts aching arse !! does pee me off when ignorant
know nothings talk absolute tripe. This is a welding transformer
230v~50Hz, A140, 4kva on 80a It's most salient point is it's size!

Not *it's* apostrophes?

It's the smallest good quality welding transformer I have ever seen. For
works outside the workshops we have and use numerous other models of
welding transformer (SIP, Clarke etc), and also a very good quality
welding inverter which is very light but also at least ten times the
price of a welding transformer.

But who would by goods from a spammer?

--
*Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

MrBlueSkye

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
MrBlueSkye wrote:
£9.99 gets you up to 30kg on a 24 hour delivery up until the 21st Dec
(parcelforce special Ebay deal).

The mind boggles about a special Parcelforce deal. Does this mean that
apart from losing the goods there is no chance of compensation?

Why are you interested in buying, or just giving out negative carping yowl?

You suggest they are some use on a car. For what? Everyone uses - or tries
to use ;-) a MIG these days.

Really! Who's everyone? Of course they are of use on cars or any other
welding application for that matter. It just depends whether the user is an
experienced welder used to working with sheet steel or not. I have
personally put down miles of arc work on everykind of vehicle you can think
of.

Battery charger my Aunts aching arse !! does pee me off when ignorant
know nothings talk absolute tripe. This is a welding transformer
230v~50Hz, A140, 4kva on 80a It's most salient point is it's size!

Not *it's* apostrophes?

Ah...............run out of negative carping Yowl so nitpick the typos /
punctuation.

It's the smallest good quality welding transformer I have ever seen. For
works outside the workshops we have and use numerous other models of
welding transformer (SIP, Clarke etc), and also a very good quality
welding inverter which is very light but also at least ten times the
price of a welding transformer.

But who would by goods from a spammer?

I feel I must stoop to your level by saying that:
Anyone would BUY this if they felt it was a handy compact and good quality
welding Transformer as I assure them it is. Especially if they felt that
this was a great boys Toys piece of Xmas kit at a very cheap price.
MBS

Grunff

MrBlueSkye wrote:

I feel I must stoop to your level by saying that:
Anyone would BUY this if they felt it was a handy compact and good quality
welding Transformer as I assure them it is. Especially if they felt that
this was a great boys Toys piece of Xmas kit at a very cheap price.

a) You're still a spamming ****wit, as has been pointed out.
b) What the hell kind of emergencies require arc welding? (from your
listing "...takes so little room that you can leave it in your car boot
for emergencies without it getting in the way."
c) MIG is by far a better choice for car body work
d) Einhell tools are mediocre at best.

--
Grunff
Andy Dingley

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:42:25 +0000, Grunff wrote:

b) What the hell kind of emergencies require arc welding?

Offroad emergencies. BTDT 8-)

OTOH, where do you plug it in ?

d) Einhell tools are mediocre at best.

Great name though !

John Rumm

Andy Dingley wrote:

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:42:25 +0000, Grunff wrote:

b) What the hell kind of emergencies require arc welding?

Offroad emergencies. BTDT 8-)

OTOH, where do you plug it in ?

Into the 4kVA generater that is filling the rest of the boot ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

MrBlueSkye

"Grunff" wrote in message
MrBlueSkye wrote:

I feel I must stoop to your level by saying that:
Anyone would BUY this if they felt it was a handy compact and good
quality welding Transformer as I assure them it is. Especially if they
felt that this was a great boys Toys piece of Xmas kit at a very cheap
price.

a) You're still a spamming ****wit, as has been pointed out.
b) What the hell kind of emergencies require arc welding? (from your
listing "...takes so little room that you can leave it in your car boot
for emergencies without it getting in the way."
c) MIG is by far a better choice for car body work
d) Einhell tools are mediocre at best.

Grunff

So it's name calling abuse now. What a cynical moaning little man you are.

Have a good Christmas
MBS

Stephen Gower

MrBlueSkye wrote:

I have personally put down miles of arc work on everykind of vehicle
you can think of.

Unicycle?
--
Selah