antz

Default Curtains

Hi

Sorry its not realy a DIY question! well it is and isnt

i am looking to buy some curtains but cant work out sizes!
Are the sizes on the packs per curtain?

My window isnt really that big its 2m
but all the curtains i can find are 1.9m thats why iam wondering if
the sizes are for per curatin?

Any help would be appreciated
BigWallop

"antz" wrote in message
om...
Hi

Sorry its not realy a DIY question! well it is and isnt

i am looking to buy some curtains but cant work out sizes!
Are the sizes on the packs per curtain?

My window isnt really that big its 2m
but all the curtains i can find are 1.9m thats why iam wondering if
the sizes are for per curatin?

Any help would be appreciated

Most curtain packs I've seen have the full width and full drop sizes on
them. What is the height of the window to where the curtain pole is, or is
going to be? What is the full width of the curtain pole you have, or are
going to have?

Mary Fisher

"BigWallop" wrote in message news:hhapd.22394

Most curtain packs I've seen have the full width and full drop sizes on
them. What is the height of the window to where the curtain pole is, or
is
going to be? What is the full width of the curtain pole you have, or are
going to have?

Do you have to have a curtain pole?

We've never had one, ever ... what are we missing?

Mary