sunbeam

Default You come home from holiday and find ...

"Chris Hill" wrote in message
... someone has demolished your house and replaced it with an exact
replica, two inches to the left of where the original stood.

I know that Ian is stupid, but are you ALL ****ing stupid in demon.local?
OK, so you don't understand, allow me to simplify.
Don't ANY of you have the brains you were born with?

Ian Stirling

In uk.d-i-y sunbeam wrote:

"Chris Hill" wrote in message
... someone has demolished your house and replaced it with an exact
replica, two inches to the left of where the original stood.

I know that Ian is stupid, but are you ALL ****ing stupid in demon.local?
OK, so you don't understand, allow me to simplify.
Don't ANY of you have the brains you were born with?

Nobody has the brain the are born with.
In some of us, it grows, and changes with age.
Comrade Petr Parsneep

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Ian
Stirling, and I thusly replied:

In uk.d-i-y sunbeam wrote:

"Chris Hill" wrote in message
... someone has demolished your house and replaced it with an exact
replica, two inches to the left of where the original stood.

I know that Ian is stupid, but are you ALL ****ing stupid in
demon.local? OK, so you don't understand, allow me to simplify.
Don't ANY of you have the brains you were born with?

Nobody has the brain the are born with.
In some of us, it grows, and changes with age.

You really should have finished this post off.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2
Big fat cushions on a stick

"sunbeam" wrote in
:

"Chris Hill" wrote in message
... someone has demolished your house and replaced it with an exact
replica, two inches to the left of where the original stood.

I know that Ian is stupid, but are you ALL ****ing stupid in
demon.local? OK, so you don't understand, allow me to simplify.
Don't ANY of you have the brains you were born with?

Get lost, drunkard.

--
Phil Kyle, Interweb Leg end

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"Isn't a lowlife coward somebody who
makes threats and promises yet fails
to keep them? Hey, sounds like you, loser."
- Craig "Fatboi" Oldfield

It is I, Leclerc

"Big fat cushions on a stick" wrote in message
s.com...
Get lost, drunkard.

At least I'm old enough to drink