tantara62

Default Edinburgh builder recommendations

Hello from Edinburgh

I've just moved into a flat in where the kitchen door has been moved
so entry is from a room other than the hall. I want to block up the
door and open up the original doorway from the hall once more.

I'm looking at getting an all trades firm in to quote on the job but
at the moment I'm just trawling through Yellow Pages, a method that
does not fill me with confidence. Can anyone recommend a builder/all
trades firm that will do a decent job for a decent price.

Has anyone undertaken a similar task? Was dealing with your local
building control department easy or difficult?

Thanks

what to buy a builder??? jb UK diy 12 February 5th 04 10:17 PM
Loft conversion builder recommendations? Bob Mannix UK diy 1 September 12th 03 03:45 PM
Bob The Builder: New Episodes Recently Discovered Wendy UK diy 2 July 24th 03 02:15 PM
Slow builder - how to speed him up? David Green UK diy 12 July 13th 03 11:35 AM