Andy Hall

Default Which Combi System

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:25:01 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

I have never evaded anything at all. I always say, I am a professional.
That is simple.

That's about as convincing as Tony Blair saying that he is an honest
man.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:22:55 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

I don't evade it, I say I am a professional.

Gosh. That's convincing.

Anyone with half a brain read what I write could only conclude that.

IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:25:01 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

I have never evaded anything at all. I always say, I am a professional.
That is simple.

That's about as convincing as Tony Blair saying that he is an honest
man.

He is a very honest man. Fabulous!

IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 08:18:09 +0000 (UTC), "Arthur"
wrote:

Twin combies is a concept that would have occurred to me
about as readily as ..er..spanner flavoured ice-cream.
Anyway. I am after selling this house as soon as I've brought it up tp

spec
so 2 combies is an expense I will avoid.
But when we move, 2 combies will go on the list of things to fo.

Thanks to everyone.

And just out of interest, do the upmarket new-builds (eg. 300K - 400K)
usually have 2 combies?

Arthur.

Of course not. Either one large one, a mains pressure cylinder or a
conventional cylinder.

You must wear yellow DeWalt boots too. Andy, have you got the latest colour
bumper edition of How Things Work?

Andy Hall

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:47:54 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:22:55 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

I don't evade it, I say I am a professional.

Gosh. That's convincing.

Anyone with half a brain read what I write could only conclude that.

They would need to have half a brain to conclude that....

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Andy Hall

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:50:34 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Twin combies is a concept that would have occurred to me
about as readily as ..er..spanner flavoured ice-cream.
Anyway. I am after selling this house as soon as I've brought it up tp

spec
so 2 combies is an expense I will avoid.
But when we move, 2 combies will go on the list of things to fo.

Thanks to everyone.

And just out of interest, do the upmarket new-builds (eg. 300K - 400K)
usually have 2 combies?

Arthur.

Of course not. Either one large one, a mains pressure cylinder or a
conventional cylinder.

You must wear yellow DeWalt boots too. Andy, have you got the latest colour
bumper edition of How Things Work?

No. Can I borrow your copy?

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Dave Plowman

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
You must wear yellow DeWalt boots too. Andy, have you got the latest
colour bumper edition of How Things Work?

No. Can I borrow your copy?

I wouldn't. It's obviously got most of the pages missing.

--
*I used up all my sick days so I called in dead

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn
Dave Plowman

In article ,
IMM wrote:
Mike

Here is this Plowman giving you advise on CH..read on...

snip

Why not just put 'here's a post I wrote earlier on' as you usually, do
given that you're incapable of original thought?

--
*Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn
Dave Plowman

In article ,
IMM wrote:
"Mine managed over 10 years without being touched before it needed a
clean. 'Sooting up' once it starts, happens very quickly."

He didn't have his gas boiler serviced for over 10 years, and knows all
the answers he thinks. Only in the Internet.

And saved near the cost of a new boiler at BG servicing prices, and then
all it needed was a good clean.

Of course, money means nothing to you - unless its yours. Then you buy
cheap tools...

--
*I yell because I care

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn

Owain

"Dave Plowman" wrote
| I don't evade it, I say I am a professional.
| And say others are amateurs.
| Even the Prime Minister can have his 'words' questioned.
| You must be God.

Some dangerously heretical people are questioning even His words nowadays
:-)

Owain

John

"Dave Plowman" wrote in message
In article ,
IMM wrote:
Mike

Here is this Plowman giving you advise on CH..read on...

snip

Why not just put 'here's a post I wrote earlier on' as you usually, do
given that you're incapable of original thought?

Dave you must have the patience of a saint! How you refrained from quoting
his alter-ego "Adams" appearance on this group with demonstration of total
ignorance of flow/volume etc I don't know.

IMM

IMM wrote:
Mike

Here is this Plowman giving you advise on CH..read on...

snip

Why not just put 'here's a post I wrote earlier on' as you usually, do
given that you're incapable of original thought?

Dave you must ..

How is the cowboy heating work going?

Dave Plowman

In article ,
IMM wrote:
How is the cowboy heating work going?

Cowboys in films wear twin revolvers. You recommend twin combis. Could
there be a connection?

--
*I don't have a license to kill, but I do have a learner's permit.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn
Christian McArdle

Cowboys in films wear twin revolvers. You recommend twin combis. Could
there be a connection?

It's strange that he is still on about twin combis. Last week I thought he
was going to move onto having gravity circulated self priming cylinders
instead.

Christian.

Andy Hall

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:23:44 +0100, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

Cowboys in films wear twin revolvers. You recommend twin combis. Could
there be a connection?

It's strange that he is still on about twin combis. Last week I thought he
was going to move onto having gravity circulated self priming cylinders
instead.

Christian.

That's May's solution. We're still in April.....

Anybody who is planning a twin combi solution had better rush out and
buy now, because come May 1st. they won't be an approved solution.

..

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
IMM

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
et...

Cowboys in films wear twin revolvers. You recommend twin combis. Could
there be a connection?

It's strange that he is still on about twin combis. Last week I thought he
was going to move onto having gravity circulated self priming cylinders
instead.

There are many solutions, not just one. Your obviously can't think is such
an objective way. When I wrote something take heed.

IMM

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
et...

Cowboys in films wear twin revolvers.
You recommend twin combis. Could
there be a connection?

Who is this fool. I have never seen anyone with a combi in a holster on his
hip.

Dave Plowman

In article ,
IMM wrote:
It's strange that he is still on about twin combis. Last week I
thought he was going to move onto having gravity circulated self
priming cylinders instead.

There are many solutions, not just one. Your obviously can't think is
such an objective way. When I wrote something take heed.

Is your day job with Bablefish?

--
*A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn