Andrew

Default Best way of painting fence panels ?

I have to paint/treat thirty 6x6 fence panels in situ and would
welcome any advice from the group on the easiest method of doing this
to get a good finish ...... brush , spray , roller etc.
I've used Cuprinol Ducks Back in the past which is good & covers well
but I think you have to use a brush which would be an extremely
labour intensive task.

Thanks fo any help.