Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lobster

Default Looking for a draincock

Hi

Bit puzzled... I want to fit a new stopcock on my rising main, with an
in-line drain cock just above the stop cock. \but can i find one of these
anywhere? All I can find are blind-ended drain cocks like this:
Using something like this would mean fitting a T-piece to the rising main,
with one of these on the end of the T. I'm sure I've seen in-line versions
of these - haven't I? ie, water in at the bottom, out at the top, with an
angled outlet controlled by a turnkey?

Thanks
David