Mo Thanku

Default Kitchen Wallpaper Tilles or Paint

Hi All,
We are having some diffcuilty in deciding which of the following
option is best for the kitchen
1) Kitchen Paint
2) Wall paper
3)Tiles

We have solid floor in kitchen and we have so ar decedied to tiles
over it unless you guys suggest something different

The kitchen is bit small

Many thanks for all your feedback
MA
Dave Liquorice

On 17 Oct 2004 14:11:06 -0700, Mo Thanku wrote:

1) Kitchen Paint
2) Wall paper
3)Tiles

My preference is tiles for splash backs along worktops, cookers, sinks
etc. Paint or wallpaper for other areas.

We have solid floor in kitchen and we have so ar decedied to tiles
over it unless you guys suggest something different

Tiles on a solid floor are cold, they are not very forgiving to
anything dropped either. Almost guaranteed to break any
pottery/china/glass.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Mo Thanku

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message ill.com...
On 17 Oct 2004 14:11:06 -0700, Mo Thanku wrote:

1) Kitchen Paint
2) Wall paper
3)Tiles

My preference is tiles for splash backs along worktops, cookers, sinks
etc. Paint or wallpaper for other areas.

We have solid floor in kitchen and we have so ar decedied to tiles
over it unless you guys suggest something different

Tiles on a solid floor are cold, they are not very forgiving to
anything dropped either. Almost guaranteed to break any
pottery/china/glass.

Many Thanks for the feedback.

Actually I just found out that what my wife has selected is not tiles it is Marble.

Does it improve or worsen the situation in any way.

Thanks all
Dave Liquorice

On 18 Oct 2004 15:06:18 -0700, Mo Thanku wrote:

Actually I just found out that what my wife has selected is not
tiles it is Marble.

Does it improve or worsen the situation in any way.

Well I wouldn't spill any acid on it. Vinegar, citrus fruit juice and
countless other acids readly available in the kitchen... Of course it
will be sealed but how well under foot traffic?

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail