Hamie!

Default Loftplan

Has anyone here heard of a company called Loftplan?

TIA
Hamish
Gordon is a mongo

"Hamie!" wrote in
:

Has anyone here heard of a company called Loftplan?

TIA
Hamish

No, you just made it up.

--
Phil Kyle, Interweb Leg end

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"Isn't a lowlife coward somebody who
makes threats and promises yet fails
to keep them? Hey, sounds like you, loser."
- Craig "Fatboi" Oldfield

Peter

"Hamie!" wrote in message

Has anyone here heard of a company called Loftplan?

TIA
Hamish

One attempt with Google:

http://www.loftplan.co.uk/

Loftplan Limited
Phoenix Court
Alexandra Road
Basingstoke
RG21 7RQ

Tel: 01256 477884
Fax: 01256 477886

Peter

Simon Stroud

"Hamie!" wrote in message

Has anyone here heard of a company called Loftplan?

TIA
Hamish

Certainly.

They are our main local loft conversion company here in Basingstoke.

They seem very busy at the moment, LOTS of their signs up on scaffolding
round our area. Loftplan quoted for our conversion a couple of years ago but
unfortunately we didn't go with them for various reasons - mainly because
they weren't keen to do the other "peripheral" works such as moving a few
walls around on the first floor, etc. With hindsight I wish we had used
them, because they seem to be in and out of jobs (presumably finished)
rather quickly, compared to our experience with the people who we used. But
that's another story and I don't want to get angry again thinking about it!

Regards,

Simon.