Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Neal Jones

Default Performance Power not crap shocker!

I needed a random orbital sander in a hurry. so rather than conduct my
usual lengthy, and somewhat pathetic internet research, I went to the
Shed and got Performance Power 420 watt job.

It's excellent. Really sturdy. It has the velcro style base plate
which beats the whatsit out of my old B&D effort.

Plus it was only twelve quid. I've already used it loads - if it
breaks now I'll toss it and get another.
NUJ

Old Man Winter Will Hit Us Tonight! Maryjoe Home Repair 29 February 2nd 04 06:26 AM
Power supplies are burning out jbr Electronics Repair 19 January 22nd 04 05:47 AM
Vampire Appliances Watson A.Name - Watt Sun Electronics Repair 71 October 23rd 03 12:02 PM
power flushing Andy Hall UK diy 4 September 9th 03 11:59 PM