Default Advertising in Shooting Times, now Langholm

Malcolm wrote:
I do carry on exchanges with the person with "304" in his handle,
simply because it amuses me to do so. Ignoring him wouldn't stop
his obsessive postings.

I think it would be *very* interesting to see what would happen
if you, Bee Aye Cee, Milkman Kone, and Michelle Laundry (my
apologies for the mis-spleeings of these exalted names, don't
want to attract unwanted attention) would simply, abruptly, and
without explanation stop communicating with this fellow. He could
rave in the wilderness for a bit. Perhaps he'd get lonely and start
saying "M-? Others? Where are you? Blub blub blub....". Might be
telling re. his state of nuttiness or otherwise. A cest moment
[WOCAB] it's the same old thing, viz. - where's your evidence -
It's up to you to get some - no it isn't - yes it is - etc. etc.
etc.

Anyway. What happened to C. D'n? He seems to have stopped posting
some time ago. He was a good contributor to the NG (apart from
being given the same old run around by three oh four). I shall be
sorry to hear if there's bad news.

This email is a free service of Phantom Email
available at http://phantomemail.com/.
Looking for a date? Check out http://adultpersonalinteractions.com/go/p185.

Ooops. Very sorry for mis-post. Please accept my apologies, and
*please* ignore this thread.