Adrian Simpson

Default Views on Drop valve Cisterns

Not withstanding the ongoing discussions about my earth bonding (see
other thread), I need to get in a replacement for the highly distasteful
toilet / cistern combination that I have at the moment. What are viewed
as being the pros and cons in the use of drop valve cisterns ?. I seem
to remember a thread on here a while back about them, but couldn't find
it in Google.

TIA

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "news" with "adrian" and "nospam" with "ffoil"