Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Chris

Default remote control of a central heating system - possible?

I'm about to install a new central heating system.

What I would really like to be able to do, is to phone home and switch
on the heating. I work irregular hours, so programming the timer
doesn't do it for me. I guess what I need is a way of linking the
heating programmer to either my BT line, or a mobile.

Does anyone know of such a system? I have searched, but so far without
success.

Many thanks for any help.

Chris