DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A challenge for old house lovers (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/70466-challenge-old-house-lovers.html)

raden September 28th 04 09:44 PM

In message , IMM writes

"Owain" wrote in message
"The Natural Philosopher" wrote
| Dont orget te pesrians and o course teh Africans. Where did IMM
| first come down from the trees?

Didn't he emerge into the daylight, blinking and mole-like, from a

coal-hole
in Stoney Stratford?

Where is that? Scotland?

The International M doesn't even know what's on his doorstep, let alone
in foreign parts then
--
geoff

Mary Fisher September 28th 04 10:54 PM

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM writes

"Owain" wrote in message
.. .
"The Natural Philosopher" wrote
| Dont orget te pesrians and o course teh Africans. Where did IMM
| first come down from the trees?

Didn't he emerge into the daylight, blinking and mole-like, from a

coal-hole
in Stoney Stratford?

Where is that? Scotland?

The International M doesn't even know what's on his doorstep, let alone in
foreign parts then

And SS is very famous, historically ...

Mary
back from the Highlands
--
geoff

raden September 30th 04 12:29 AM

In message , IMM writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM writes

So ... no degree then

Maxie, they won the FA cup. That is a high degree of footballmanship.

So, ... no degree then

A high degree Maxie, a high degree.

Typical ********

no proof, no believee

capiche, cuolo ?

Maxie, I am a secret person, so I don't reveal things like that. I am
walking close to the edge telling you I am brilliant at tango dancing. How
is Dim Lin BTW?

A high degree of bull**** is the best you ever managed, isn't it?

--
geoff