Posted to uk.d-i-y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/05/2021 12:19, David wrote:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
David wrote:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/ROD-GORTUB4.../dp/B000X2962S

1 for £10.90

2 for £24.99

3 for £39.99

No, I don't understand it.

Cheers

If you buy 3 singles. you'll do them out of £7.29, so you'll buy 3 even if
you don't want them.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - priced to sell in bulk

On 27/05/2021 12:55, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 27/05/2021 12:19, David wrote:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/ROD-GORTUB4.../dp/B000X2962S

1 for £10.90

2 for £24.99

3 for £39.99

No, I don't understand it.

Cheers

Dave R

bargain

There's a hole in my buckets ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

David wrote:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ROD-GORTUB4.../dp/B000X2962S

1 for £10.90

2 for £24.99

3 for £39.99

No, I don't understand it.

OTOH, I've just bought some ink cartridges:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CWFVQXG

Set of 5 £7.99
Set of 10 £7.99
Set of 15 £9.99
Set of 20 £17.99
Set of 25 £19.99
Set of 30 £20.99

So, I bought 10 ;-). No idea why 15 is the sweet spot and 20 is
such a poor deal.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
@ChrisJDixon1

Plant amazing Acers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
David wrote:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/ROD-GORTUB4.../dp/B000X2962S

1 for £10.90

2 for £24.99

3 for £39.99

No, I don't understand it.

Says a lot about the sort of customers Amazon expects?

--
*Kill one man and you're a murderer, kill a million youand 're a conqueror.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/05/2021 12:19, David wrote:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/ROD-GORTUB4.../dp/B000X2962S

1 for £10.90

2 for £24.99

3 for £39.99

No, I don't understand it.

Cheers

Dave R

Postage costs if the combine the weights rather than send singly (there
is no such thing as free postage - it's always factored into the price).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
David wrote:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/ROD-GORTUB4.../dp/B000X2962S

1 for £10.90

2 for £24.99

3 for £39.99

No, I don't understand it.

Very simple. They are providing a service by selling at a loss, and want
to make sure they're not taken advantage of.

Same way as you sometimes see 'only one offer per customer' in a
supermarket. Takes in the gullible.

--
*I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 27/05/2021 12:19, David wrote:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/ROD-GORTUB4.../dp/B000X2962S

1 for £10.90

2 for £24.99

3 for £39.99

No, I don't understand it.

Postage costs if the combine the weights rather than send singly

Unlikely with something as light as that that you would get
the situation where its cheaper in total to post two separate
parcels more cheaply than the one with two in it, particularly
and get that with 3 as well.

(there is no such thing as free postage - it's always factored into the
price).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 28 May 2021 04:18:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Postage costs if the combine the weights rather than send singly

Unlikely

LOL In auto-contradicting mode again, you abnormal senile pest, troll and
asshole?

cretin's pathological trolling:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:02:46 +0100, Andrew wrote:

On 27/05/2021 12:55, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 27/05/2021 12:19, David wrote:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/ROD-GORTUB4...s-Builders/dp/

B000X2962S

1 for £10.90

2 for £24.99

3 for £39.99

No, I don't understand it.

Cheers

Dave R

bargain

There's a hole in my buckets ...

Well, yes, I have a yellow tub with a water lily in and it has sprung a
leak.

This will be a replacement home for the lily.

Cheers

Dave R

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 27 May 2021 at 12:19:41 UTC+1, David WE Roberts (Google) wrote:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/ROD-GORTUB4.../dp/B000X2962S

1 for £10.90

2 for £24.99

3 for £39.99

No, I don't understand it.

Cheers

Dave R

I do, the more that are bought the more rare they become so the price goes up. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 28 May 2021 05:06:02 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

On Thursday, 27 May 2021 at 12:19:41 UTC+1, David WE Roberts (Google) wrote:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ROD-GORTUB4.../dp/B000X2962S

1 for £10.90

2 for £24.99

3 for £39.99

No, I don't understand it.

Cheers

Dave R

I do, the more that are bought the more rare they become so the price goes up. ;-)

I think you're right - the advert says "Only 3 left in stock".
--
Dave W